Call for Entries: »European Design Awards 2022«
The European Design Awards, first launched in 2007, are presented to European designers annually for outstanding and deserving work in the communication design field. The European Design Awards are a joint initiative of design magazines from across Europe and endorsed by ico-D. Every year a group of people made up of publishers, journalists, editors, and academics comes together on a yearly basis to assess and acknowledge the best examples of communication design on the European continent.
The goals of the European Design Awards are
- to celebrate European design with all its distinctive regional elements, as well as its common grounds;
- to encourage European designers to meet, benchmark, be inspired, and build networks;
- to promote and raise standards for communication design throughout Europe;
- to properly honour and award people who invest their passion in design;
- to create a directory of European communication design excellence to which design buyers from
around the world will resort in search of collaborators.
The jury consists of representatives from high-profile European design magazines. The European Design Awards wraps up with a festival in a different city every year, leading up to the awards ceremony. This creates an ideal opportunity for the most creative people of our community to come together, be inspired, and celebrate.
Entry deadline is 25 February 2022.
Details and submission: www.europeandesign.org