Information Design for Healthcare
Visionplus is back, even more importantly, it’s back in Vienna, Austria. The 19th Visionplus conference focuses on healthcare, prevention, and well-being: Finding a way through healthcare systems, healthcare buildings, and healthcare finances is often a challenge, even when we’re healthy and wealthy. Information is crucial to enable people to act appropriately. The conference focuses on an array of questions, such as
- How do information design principles relate to patients and their health?
- Could information design be beneficial for the outcomes of treatments, care, and well-being?
- Do patients really notice and appreciate information design?
- What kinds of evidence and reasoning is required to show the relevance of information design in health contexts?
- Can information design bridge the communication gap between patients and care-professionals?
- Could information design really alleviate some of the pressures on healthcare systems?
- How to visualise information about risks and benefits?
Presentations on topics such as signage, instructions, forms, maps, diagrams, symbols, in both digital and analogue situations are very welcome. These could be based on research, education, professional practice as well as and historical perspectives.
For further details please visit the VisionPlus website